- Fresh Fish and Seafood
- Frozen Fish and Seafood
- Processed and Packaged Fish and Seafood
Why APA Seafood Asia Zone
- Specialized zone with one stop shop sourcing platform
- Meet quality buyers at APA in one location
- Hong Kong as the focal point for international brands to reach out the market of Mainland China and other Asian regions.
- Large and continuously growing middle-class consumer population in Asia is expected to reach 1.75 billion by 2020. This presents a large potential for growth in the premium food and beverages market, one such being seafood.
- Global seafood market was valued at USD 125,445 million in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 155,316 million by 2023. Asia Pacific is one of the biggest and fastest growing seafood market in the world, expects 4.1% growth during the forecast period.
Click here to download the brochure.
Back to other zones